14. June 2021
SLP Executive Circle 203-1 West
at Excelsior Hotel Ernst (Cologne, Germany)
- The digital supply chain at the turning point?
- War for Talents - People as a workforce, a shift in generations
- End-to-end support using Big Data
- Logistics - so often neglected and yet so crucial
- Managing the impact of the crisis on procurement
- Supply chain finance - liquidity along the supply chain
- The limits, risks and challenges of e-procurement
- Predicitive forecasting - how to predict the future without knowing it
- The crisis as a wake-up call for the supply chain
- Not Operations vs. Sales - only together to success!
- No longer a "nice-to-have" - Sustainable Supply Chain Management
We are pleased to welcome top executives,
among others, from the following companies.
Branch distribution of the present companies
Excelsior Hotel ErnstFamily-owned since 1863, the Grand Hotel combines precious traditions with modernity in a sophisticated way. As the only member of the Leading Hotels of the World in Cologne, the Excelsior Hotel Ernst offers the best service in town and the most exclusive ambience. Experience one of our Cologne Executive Circles in the luxurious and elegant flair of the Excelsior Hotel Ernst and let yourself be fascinated by 5 courses of the prestigious in-house restaurant at our Executive Dinner.
Executive Dinner CircleWith a classic atmosphere, high ceilings and impressive chandeliers, the Blauer Salon is the suitable venue for the Executive Dinner Circle. Complementing the ambiance is a top-notch service and excellent carefully selected menu specially prepared for the attendees.
If you have any questions, we are always happy to assist you.
Project Manager Executive Operations