28. February 2022
SLP Executive Circle 221-3 North
at Fairmont Hotel Vier Jahreszeiten (Hamburg, Germany)
- Making the Supply Chain sustainable
- The Procurement Market - Effects of the crisis and the world situation
- Die Krise als Weckruf für die Supply Chain
- The deal about E-Procurement
- Act on Corporate Due Diligence Obligations
- How to get smart in the Supply Chain
- Prediciting the future – Demand Planning & Predictive Forecasting
- Internal Collaboration - Partnering with Sales
- Transformation of the Supply Chain – The Human Factor
We are pleased to welcome top executives,
among others, from the following companies.
Branch distribution of the present companies
Fairmont Hotel Vier JahreszeitenThe luxurious Hotel Vier Jahreszeiten is the epitome of the European grand hotel industry. Since 1897, the elegant hotel next to Hamburg's Binnenalster has been providing its guests from all over the world with charming luxury and timeless elegance in the heart of the Hanseatic city, which is complemented by an outstanding star restaurant. In the immediate surrounding are various cultural and architectural attractions, numerous shopping facilities and the Hamburg Trade Fair and Congress Centre.
Executive Dinner CircleA meeting of old and new, the Hall of Mirrors is an attraction itself as it combines historical details with modern technology. With impressive chandeliers and larger-than-life LED screens located behind a mirror-wall, it is the perfect location for our Executive Dinner Circle.
If you have any questions, we are always happy to assist you.
Project Manager Executive Operations