06. September 2021
SLP Executive Circle 213-1 North
at Fairmont Hotel Vier Jahreszeiten (Hamburg, Germany)
- Automatisierung durch Big Data & Predictive Analytics
- Digitalisation of supply chain management
- Efficient networking and cost optmisation through digital technologies
- E-Procurement - how to be more efficient
- How do I link the supply chain, purchasing and logistics?
- COVID-19: What does the Crisis teach us?
- Forecasts - Scaling is the key
- Supplier Management - already automated or still controlled by humans?
- (Sustainable) Supply Chain Finance as an Opportunity
- Implementation of new laws and regulations
- The human factor in times of New Work and Digitalisation
We are pleased to welcome top executives,
among others, from the following companies.
Branch distribution of the present companies
Fairmont Hotel Vier JahreszeitenThe luxurious Hotel Vier Jahreszeiten is the epitome of the European grand hotel industry. Since 1897, the elegant hotel next to Hamburg's Binnenalster has been providing its guests from all over the world with charming luxury and timeless elegance in the heart of the Hanseatic city, which is complemented by an outstanding star restaurant. In the immediate surrounding are various cultural and architectural attractions, numerous shopping facilities and the Hamburg Trade Fair and Congress Centre.
Executive Dinner CircleA meeting of old and new, the Hall of Mirrors is an attraction itself as it combines historical details with modern technology. With impressive chandeliers and larger-than-life LED screens located behind a mirror-wall, it is the perfect location for our Executive Dinner Circle.
If you have any questions, we are always happy to assist you.
Senior Project Manager Executive Operations