06. July 2021
SLP Executive Circle 211-1 South
at Hotel Bayerischer Hof (Munich, Germany)
- The digital supply chain at the turning point?
- The crisis as a wake-up call for the supply chain
- End-to-end support using Big Data
- Supply chain finance - liquidity along the supply chain
- The limits, risks and challenges of e-procurement
- Predicitive forecasting - how to predict the future without knowing it
- War for Talents - People as a workforce, a shift in generations
- Logistics - so often neglected and yet so crucial
- Not Operations vs. Sales - only together to success!
- No longer a "nice-to-have" - Sustainable Supply Chain Management
- Managing the impact of the crisis on procurement
We are pleased to welcome top executives,
among others, from the following companies.
Branch distribution of the present companies
Hotel Bayerischer HofThe Hotel Bayerischer Hof is located on Promenadenplatz in the centre of Munich. The 5-star Grand Hotel with its more than 70 suites, five restaurants, 40 conference rooms and much more is one of the best business hotels in the world. Enjoy the exclusive ambience of this historic luxury hotel at one of our Munich Executive Circles.
Executive Dinner CircleDecorated with a unique 17th century tapestry from Brussels and filigree carvings from a castle near Versailles. Fürstensalon is a splendid sight and a perfect venue for our Executive Dinner Circle. Experience the royal treatment with an exclusive, bespoke 5 course menu exclusively offered for all our attendees.
If you have any questions, we are always happy to assist you.
Project Manager Executive Operations