26. September 2022
CISO Executive Circle 222-3 North
at Hotel De L’Europe (Amsterdam, Netherlands)
- The Road Ahead in an Uncertain World of Cross-Border Data Transfers
- Schrems II and the Security of International Data Flows
- Information Security – Securing your company’s values
- Risk & Emergency Management - Cyber Threats on the Rise
- New Work - Challenges in a fast-changing world
- Cloud Security – Not only a technical challenge
We are pleased to welcome top executives,
among others, from the following companies.
Branch distribution of the present companies
0% Electronics (Consumer)
0% IT - VB3
0% Textile & Fashion
58.33% Level 1
25% Level 2
The event venue
Hotel De L’EuropeHotel De L’Europe is a place for those who appreciate authenticity and luxury, and are eager to embrace Amsterdam’s rich heritage in the most elegant way. Since establishing itself 125 years ago, Hotel De L’Europe has evolved from being an exclusive hotel in the heart of Amsterdam into a guardian of local culture and craftmanship. Consider the hotel the cultural custodians of Amsterdam, a sophisticated guide of the arts and your exclusive entry point into the world of luxury and comfort. Experience the royal treatment with an exclusive, bespoke 5 course menu exclusively offered for all our attendees.
Executive Dinner CircleThe exquisitely designed, elegantly-decorated rooms that resembles the atmosphere of a stately Amsterdam canal houses is the perfect venue to host our Executive Dinner Circle.
If you have any questions, we are always happy to assist you.
Project Manager Executive Operations