20. June 2022
CISO Executive Circle 221-3 North
at Hotel De L’Europe (Amsterdam, Netherlands)
- Endpoint Protection – A key task for IT-Security
- Internet of Things (IoT): From awareness to continued use
- Regulatory Requirements, Governance & Compliance
- Preparation and optimization of "smart" technologies
- Cloud Security – Not only a technical challenge
- Next Generation CISO – Where is the journey heading?
- War of Talents: Digital Mindset & The Human Factor
We are pleased to welcome top executives,
among others, from the following companies.
Branch distribution of the present companies
Hotel De L’EuropeHotel De L’Europe is a place for those who appreciate authenticity and luxury, and are eager to embrace Amsterdam’s rich heritage in the most elegant way. Since establishing itself 125 years ago, Hotel De L’Europe has evolved from being an exclusive hotel in the heart of Amsterdam into a guardian of local culture and craftmanship. Consider the hotel the cultural custodians of Amsterdam, a sophisticated guide of the arts and your exclusive entry point into the world of luxury and comfort. Experience the royal treatment with an exclusive, bespoke 5 course menu exclusively offered for all our attendees.
Executive Dinner CircleThe exquisitely designed, elegantly-decorated rooms that resembles the atmosphere of a stately Amsterdam canal houses is the perfect venue to host our Executive Dinner Circle.
If you have any questions, we are always happy to assist you.
Project Manager Executive Operations