16. March 2022
CIO Executive Circle 221-3 South
at Hotel Bayerischer Hof (Munich, Germany)
- AI, RPA, Blockchain & New Technologies
- Costumer Centricity - core processes through the customer lens
- Covid-19: Learnings from the crisis, better prepared for the future?
- Big Data - not new, but essential
- On-prem, cloud, multi-cloud, hybrid cloud
- Interdisciplinary teams from IT and the specialist departments
- The way to digital enterprise
- Digital Mindset, Culture Change and the Human Factor
- Fight for IT/Digital Talents
- Linking IT and OT
We are pleased to welcome top executives,
among others, from the following companies.
Branch distribution of the present companies
0% Electronics (Consumer)
54.55% Level 2
45.45% Level 1
The event venue
Hotel Bayerischer HofThe Hotel Bayerischer Hof is located on Promenadenplatz in the centre of Munich. The 5-star Grand Hotel with its more than 70 suites, five restaurants, 40 conference rooms and much more is one of the best business hotels in the world. Enjoy the exclusive ambience of this historic luxury hotel at one of our Munich Executive Circles.
Executive Dinner CircleDecorated with a unique 17th century tapestry from Brussels and filigree carvings from a castle near Versailles. Fürstensalon is a splendid sight and a perfect venue for our Executive Dinner Circle. Experience the royal treatment with an exclusive, bespoke 5 course menu exclusively offered for all our attendees.
If you have any questions, we are always happy to assist you.
Project Manager Executive Operations