17. February 2022
CIO Executive Circle 221-3 North
at Fairmont Hotel Vier Jahreszeiten (Hamburg, Germany)
- AI, RPA, Blockchain & New Technologies
- Big Data - not new, but essential
- On-Prem, Cloud, Multi-Cloud, Hybrid-Cloud
- The way to digital enterprise
- Costumer Centricity - core processes through the customer lens
- Digital Mindset, Culture Change and the Human Factor
- Fight for IT/Digital Talents
- Linking IT and OT
- Interdisziplinäre Teams aus IT und den Fachbereichen
- Covid-19: Learnings der Krise, besser vorbereitet für die Zukunft?
We are pleased to welcome top executives,
among others, from the following companies.
Branch distribution of the present companies
0% IT - VB3
0% Textile & Fashion
76.92% Level 1
15.38% Level 2
The event venue
Fairmont Hotel Vier JahreszeitenThe luxurious Hotel Vier Jahreszeiten is the epitome of the European grand hotel industry. Since 1897, the elegant hotel next to Hamburg's Binnenalster has been providing its guests from all over the world with charming luxury and timeless elegance in the heart of the Hanseatic city, which is complemented by an outstanding star restaurant. In the immediate surrounding are various cultural and architectural attractions, numerous shopping facilities and the Hamburg Trade Fair and Congress Centre.
Executive Dinner CircleA meeting of old and new, the Hall of Mirrors is an attraction itself as it combines historical details with modern technology. With impressive chandeliers and larger-than-life LED screens located behind a mirror-wall, it is the perfect location for our Executive Dinner Circle.
If you have any questions, we are always happy to assist you.
Project Manager Executive Operations