08. June 2021
CIO Executive Circle 212-3 North
at Fairmont Hotel Vier Jahreszeiten (Hamburg, Germany)
- Artificial Intelligence – Miss the train, miss the future
- Data Strategy – From Big Data to Smart Data
- Cyber Security – It belongs to all of us
- SAP S/4HANA as innovation driver
- Customer Centricity – Walking in the customer’s shoes
- Interdisciplinary Collaboration – Towards an agile Organisation
- Digital Transformation – No stone will be left unturned
- Cloud – The future looks cloudy and bright
- Digital Mindset & The Human Factor
We are pleased to welcome top executives,
among others, from the following companies.
Branch distribution of the present companies
0% Textile & Fashion
0% IT - VB3
0% Chemistry (Consumer)
0% Account VB3 to VB1
69.23% Level 1
30.77% Level 2
The event venue
Fairmont Hotel Vier JahreszeitenThe luxurious Hotel Vier Jahreszeiten is the epitome of the European grand hotel industry. Since 1897, the elegant hotel next to Hamburg's Binnenalster has been providing its guests from all over the world with charming luxury and timeless elegance in the heart of the Hanseatic city, which is complemented by an outstanding star restaurant. In the immediate surrounding are various cultural and architectural attractions, numerous shopping facilities and the Hamburg Trade Fair and Congress Centre.
Executive Dinner CircleA meeting of old and new, the Hall of Mirrors is an attraction itself as it combines historical details with modern technology. With impressive chandeliers and larger-than-life LED screens located behind a mirror-wall, it is the perfect location for our Executive Dinner Circle.
If you have any questions, we are always happy to assist you.
Senior Project Manager Executive Operations