04. May 2022
CIO Executive Circle 222-1 West
at Excelsior Hotel Ernst (Cologne, Germany)
- New Technologies & Artificial Intelligence – a blessing and curse
- The data-driven enterprise – How to manage the increasing complexity?
- Alarming lack of IT specialists in Germany
- 2025 is not far away - SAP S/4HANA Strategy for the near Future
- Potentials and challenges of mergers & acquisitions
- Industry 4.0 - To what extent should IT & OT merge?
- The strategic implementation of agility and its challenges
- Digital transformation requires a digital mindset
- Threats and potentials of a company's own cybersecurity
- Self-Service BI – Entlastung der IT-Abteilung?
We are pleased to welcome top executives,
among others, from the following companies.
Branch distribution of the present companies
Excelsior Hotel ErnstFamily-owned since 1863, the Grand Hotel combines precious traditions with modernity in a sophisticated way. As the only member of the Leading Hotels of the World in Cologne, the Excelsior Hotel Ernst offers the best service in town and the most exclusive ambience. Experience one of our Cologne Executive Circles in the luxurious and elegant flair of the Excelsior Hotel Ernst and let yourself be fascinated by 5 courses of the prestigious in-house restaurant at our Executive Dinner.
Executive Dinner CircleWith a classic atmosphere, high ceilings and impressive chandeliers, the Blauer Salon is the suitable venue for the Executive Dinner Circle. Complementing the ambiance is a top-notch service and excellent carefully selected menu specially prepared for the attendees.
If you have any questions, we are always happy to assist you.
Senior Team Manager Executive Operations