14. September 2021
CIO Executive Circle 202-1 West
at Excelsior Hotel Ernst (Cologne, Germany)
- The importance of Cyber Security
- Cloud Strategy - is the hybrid cloud unavoidable?
- Human Resources - Where will the IT specialists of tomorrow come from?
- New work - mobile work - future workplace - green IT
- IT and OT - it's tough with each other and tough without each other
- Customer Centricity – Is the customer still the king
- Benefits & Challenges of SAP S/4HANA Migration
- Nothing works without clean and structured data
- From the agile oganization to the agile enterprise
We are pleased to welcome top executives,
among others, from the following companies.
Branch distribution of the present companies
0% Mechanical Engineering
0% Raw Materials
0% Industrial Chemistry
0% Automotive Supplier
48.15% Level 1
37.04% Level 2
The event venue
Excelsior Hotel ErnstFamily-owned since 1863, the Grand Hotel combines precious traditions with modernity in a sophisticated way. As the only member of the Leading Hotels of the World in Cologne, the Excelsior Hotel Ernst offers the best service in town and the most exclusive ambience. Experience one of our Cologne Executive Circles in the luxurious and elegant flair of the Excelsior Hotel Ernst and let yourself be fascinated by 5 courses of the prestigious in-house restaurant at our Executive Dinner.
Executive Dinner CircleWith a classic atmosphere, high ceilings and impressive chandeliers, the Blauer Salon is the suitable venue for the Executive Dinner Circle. Complementing the ambiance is a top-notch service and excellent carefully selected menu specially prepared for the attendees.
If you have any questions, we are always happy to assist you.
Team Manager Executive Operations