23. June 2022
CHRO Executive Circle 222-1 West
at Excelsior Hotel Ernst (Cologne, Germany)
- HR´s role as driver of organizational change
- New Work – Individualization of work
- We are digital – What now?
- Lifelong Learning must become a human need
- Culture change: A essential for the future
- Corporate social responsibility: Diversity is an asset!
- Leadership in the digital era
We are pleased to welcome top executives,
among others, from the following companies.
Branch distribution of the present companies
Excelsior Hotel ErnstFamily-owned since 1863, the Grand Hotel combines precious traditions with modernity in a sophisticated way. As the only member of the Leading Hotels of the World in Cologne, the Excelsior Hotel Ernst offers the best service in town and the most exclusive ambience. Experience one of our Cologne Executive Circles in the luxurious and elegant flair of the Excelsior Hotel Ernst and let yourself be fascinated by 5 courses of the prestigious in-house restaurant at our Executive Dinner.
Executive Dinner CircleWith a classic atmosphere, high ceilings and impressive chandeliers, the Blauer Salon is the suitable venue for the Executive Dinner Circle. Complementing the ambiance is a top-notch service and excellent carefully selected menu specially prepared for the attendees.
If you have any questions, we are always happy to assist you.
Project Manager Executive Operations