02. February 2022
CEO Executive Circle 221-1 West
at Excelsior Hotel Ernst (Cologne, Germany)
- Digital Transformation – No stone will be left unturned
- ESG – A voluntary but necessary contribution
- Risk management - inflation, commodity shortages & prices, energy
- Globalization vs. decoupling
- From agile organization to agile enterprise
- Models and methods for a successful change management
- How to find the right employees? – The War for Talents
- New Work - What will the working world of tomorrow look like?
- The Future CEO
We are pleased to welcome top executives,
among others, from the following companies.
Branch distribution of the present companies
Excelsior Hotel ErnstFamily-owned since 1863, the Grand Hotel combines precious traditions with modernity in a sophisticated way. As the only member of the Leading Hotels of the World in Cologne, the Excelsior Hotel Ernst offers the best service in town and the most exclusive ambience. Experience one of our Cologne Executive Circles in the luxurious and elegant flair of the Excelsior Hotel Ernst and let yourself be fascinated by 5 courses of the prestigious in-house restaurant at our Executive Dinner.
Executive Dinner CircleWith a classic atmosphere, high ceilings and impressive chandeliers, the Blauer Salon is the suitable venue for the Executive Dinner Circle. Complementing the ambiance is a top-notch service and excellent carefully selected menu specially prepared for the attendees.
If you have any questions, we are always happy to assist you.
Project Manager Executive Operations